- Safety Approvals: Medical 60601-1
- Footprint: Small 5.80 x 2.87 x 1.19"
- Input Range: 12V Input Range (11.5-16.0VDC)
- Enclosure: IPX1 Rated
- Density: High Power Density - 7.3W/in3
- Emissions: EN55011 / FCC Part 15J Class B
- Warranty: 3 Year
150 Watt Medical Power Supply
Ideal for mobile devices, the MP05004 is designed to run on nominal 12V power found in Auto, Aircraft and portable power packs. Geared toward Oxygen Concentrators, Patient Monitors, and other applications designed to run continuously.
|MODELS||MAIN OUTPUT VOLTAGE||MAXIMUM CURRENT||Ripple &|
- Input Voltage – 11.5 – 16.0 VDC
- Efficiency – 90% typical
- Operating Temperature – -15°C ~ +40°C
- Isolation –Non-Isolated
- MTBF– 100K Hours, MIL-217F at 25°C, full load